Litty 40% Broad Spectrum CBD Gelato Vape Cartridge – 1ml
5 in stock
Bringing both sure effectiveness and balance with the infused Gelato strain that will make the user feel euphoric and energised as soon you taste it, Litty’s broad-spectrum distillate CBD Gelato vape cartridge will grant any user everything you need as a compact CBD vaping device.
Comprised of only natural ingredients that are hand-picked for their prominent effects, Litty are committed in pushing the envelope in regards to their brand and their leading CBD products.
- Made In The UK
- Industry’s 1st Certified, Lockable Child-resistant Cartridge
- A Fully Charged Battery Carries 500 Pulls
- 1.0ml Oil Capacity
- 100% Plant Based
- Not Tested on Animals
- CO2 Extracted Hemp
- Anti-leak and Anti-Clog Technology
- Precision Engineered Ceramic Core Mouthpiece
- Universal 510 Thread
- 360 Rotating Mouthpiece
Cannabinoid Main Content:
- CBD: 40%, Gelato (euphoric & energising feeling, immune system support, increases focus, better digestive health)
- CBG: 7.5% (known for anti-inflammatory, also contains antibacterial properties)
- THC: 0.04% (this level of THC does not cause the feeling of being ‘high’ or psychoactive behaviour)
- CBN: 0.055% (known to improve sleep quality, reduces insomnia and aids pain relief)
The dominant terpene in the Gelato CBD is the Beta-Caryophyllene followed by Myrcene, Limonene, and Humulene which creates the perfect sweet dessert-like aroma whilst carrying the following benefits:
- Supporting the Immune System
- Promotes Digestive Health
- Reduces Inflammation
- Increases Focus
Suggested Vaping Guidance:
Take 3 slow seconds to inhale and hold the vapour inside your lungs for 5 seconds before exhaling. Do this 2-3 times and wait 1 minute. If you feel you need more, then repeat this process but increase the inhalation to a total of 5 seconds.
Note: This product is made from full plant extract grown in the UK and is CO2 extracted, the gold standard for CBD extraction. Litty’s extraction process means their products are unmatched in the UK CBD market.
There are no reviews yet.